addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore MongoDB Users Group Message Board › First meeting

First meeting

Steve D.
user 31491362
Washington, DC
Hey Everyone

Great first meeting.  I hope everyone who could make it enjoyed themselves and got something out of it.  I know Wil is a really sharp and despite having heard the majority of that presentation 3 times now I feel like I always get something new out of it.  We would love to get your comments on what you think went well and what we could do better.

As Doug mentioned we will be putting up a survey within the next week to see what we want to do next month.

Thanks again for coming and I hope to see you all next time.

Steve