add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Baltimore Perl Mongers Message Board › February Meeting

February Meeting

Dawn S. W.
user 12637685
Annapolis, MD
Hello Group,

February 21st, the third Thursday, is not going work for our meetup date this month. It's got me thinking, this would be a good chance to have another social meeting perhaps... but what day works for everyone?

Would you like to bowl again? That was pretty fun I thought. I have to check availability though.

Would any of you be willing to come out for something social on, say, Feb 18th, a Monday?

Let me know please, or we can just meet again as usual in March.

Dawn S. W.
user 12637685
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 1
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this month have all been ruled out! Alas, let's just skip this month and plan on a March, 21st meeting at the usual Tindeco Wharf location.

More information on March's meetup to follow, but not for several weeks :)