Baltimore Pickup Soccer Message Board › New Meetup: Pickup Soccer @ Herring Run Park

New Meetup: Pickup Soccer @ Herring Run Park

James W.
user 10076041
San Francisco, CA
Hi Team,

So I messed up scheduling this week's (April 4) meetup. The date on the meetup was April 18th for some reason (2 weeks after it was meant to be). Nonetheless enough people saw through my error to show up at Herring Run Park and make for a great game. Apologies for the confusion!

Announcing a new Meetup for Baltimore Pickup Soccer!

What: Pickup Soccer @ Herring Run Park

When: Sunday, April 11, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Herring Run Park
Harford Rd & Chesterfield Ave
Baltimore, MD 21218

Last Sunday's Meetup was at Herring Run was a great success, even though many couldn't show because of Easter. It was a solid 8v8 game. This coming Sunday we should be getting even more as the weather gets better.

We will be meeting at Herring Run Park at 2pm. We can get a monster game going, or form a couple of teams and have a mini-tournament.

We will meet at the corner of Chesterfield ave. and Harford Rd.

I'll be wearing the same red and black POSCO jersey I always wear. Unless you're late and we've started playing, when I might switch to a white shirt.

Please bring a light and a dark shirt and any equipment you don't mind sharing. More balls is better.

If you can't find us, call me at 703-819-0409.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­