Baltimore Pickup Soccer Message Board › Saturday Morning Co-Ed scrimmage available, Greenbelt SportsPlex

Saturday Morning Co-Ed scrimmage available, Greenbelt SportsPlex

BenButler
Benito
Severn, MD
Post #: 23
Guys and gals , last Saturday was a lot of fun, we are going to do it one more time.
It wasn't as co-ed as I thought it might be, Basically a friendly guys scrimmage.
Can you make it this coming Saturday? $10
should be good.
--------------------------------------­-------------
Hey Co-Ed soccer players,

this next Saturday morning we have 2 hours at the Greenbelt SportsPlex
http://www.greenbelts...­

We have the facility from 10:30 AM - 12:30, so - pls RSVP
if you plan on coming - you can just respond with
a YES That will suffice.

If I see that we need a couple extra bodies,
I will invite a few more co-ed players so we can be assured of
playing at least 6 v 6 with a sub or two.

Let me know if you are definitely planning coming Saturday morning 10:30 AM to the
Greenbelt SportsPlex. so we can get a rough head count.

($10) payable to me, since I arranged for the facility already,

Thanks,
Ben BenButler@Gmail.com BenButler999@Yahoo.com Cell: (410) 530 - 8118

Greenbelt SportsPlex Directions

From the North (Baltimore): Travel south on I-295 towards Greenbelt and the Washington Beltway. Exit at Greenbelt onto Route 193 east (Greenbelt Road). Travel 2.3 miles then turn left onto Good Luck Road. Bear right onto Goodluck Road at the traffic light and arrive at Greenbelt Sportsplex!

From the East (Annapolis): Travel west on Route 50 and Take exit 11 onto Route 197 (Collington Road) north. Turn left on Route 450 (Annapolis Road) and travel 2.3 miles to Route 193. At the stoplight, turn right onto 193 and travel 3 miles to Goodluck Road. Turn right onto Good Luck Road. Bear right onto Goodluck Road at the traffic light and arrive at Greenbelt Sportsplex!

From the South (Waldorf): Take US 301 North to Route 5 north towards the capital beltway. Exit onto the beltway towards Baltimore and College Park. Travel 13 miles and take exit 20A at Route 450 (Annapolis Road). Continue on 450 and turn left on Route 193 (Greenbelt Road). From Route 193, turn right onto Good Luck Road. Bear right onto Goodluck Road at the traffic light and arrive at Greenbelt Sportsplex!

From the West (Washington DC): Take Route 650 (New Hampshire Ave) north. At Route 193 (University Boulevard), travel east towards College Park and Greenbelt. Travel 9 miles then turn left onto Good Luck Road. Bear right onto Goodluck Road at the traffic light and arrive at Greenbelt Sportsplex!

Thanks, hope you can make it...
Ben

BenButler _ at _ Gmail dot com

Cell: (410) five 30 - 8118