addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC PostgreSQL Users Group Message Board › Seeking assistance

Seeking assistance

Marjorie R.
user 4636208
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
I aim to climb the PostgreSQL/PostGIS learning curves. I'd like to hire someone to help me get started. I've already spent quite some time successfully installing on a mac, and on EC2. Would like to also install on Windows. Some months ago, I got psql working on Windows. (my workhorse and large screen computer is windows).

I plan to work through several tutorials, and so my next task at hand is getting pgAdmin installed....

The learning curves are daunting. Nicer to go through them with human help. If anyone is available, drop me a line. mroswell (AT) gmail. Reasonably tasty, reasonably healthy dinner included.

If you're a whiz for hire, great. If you're equally daunted by the learning curve, maybe can just get together, too, and share the climb.

(And if you don't know PostGIS, that's fine. I think once I have a sense of a functional PostgreSQL environment, I'll be able to handle learning PostGIS on my own.)