March 16, 2013 · 1:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Paleo Potluck + Raw Chocolate Demo
Let's celebrate HEALTH + VITALITY towards the end of Winter and beginning of Spring. Have an AMAZING February.... align your food, fitness and lifestyle choices with your highest intention for your body and your life. Celebrate your successes with us come March at our potluck. Or, if you've been off track and feeling crummy, come on out to get inspired by a fun, loving community of healthy cooks.
Raw Chocolate Demo!
Oh yeah! We are supplying the chocolate. We'll be doing a little demo at 1:30 pm, just before we bless and serve the food. Chocolates will be served after the meal. Don't be late!!! :-)
Yup. Lucas is so sad to miss this one. He will be at the beach for his Dad's annual card playing weekend. He is going to help me make chocolates before he leaves. ;-)
What's on the menu for a PALEO potluck?
* Lots and lots of Veggies
* Sweet Potatoes + Squashes
* Nuts & Seeds, Avocado, Coconut
* Free Range Meats, Fish & Eggs
* Herbal Teas + Spring Water
* Raw Chocolate!!!!
Whats OUT for a PALEO potluck?
Please bring a dish that is...
- Dairy-Free (use coconut or almond)
- Sugar-Free (try raw honey, maple syrup or stevia)
- Artificial Sweetener-Free
- Grain-Free (yup, no grains at this potluck!)
- Bean-Free (yup, no beans at this potluck!)
- RSVP for the event.
- Choose any dish that fits the guidelines.
- Please post your dish below.
- Make enough for 8+ people.
Need fresh recipe ideas? Google "Civilized Caveman" for paleo recipes.
Or, check out www.BaltimoreHealthCoach.com or www.MyMagicMenus.com