add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Baltimore Newbies Message Board › Happy New Year Newbies!!!

Happy New Year Newbies!!!

Alexis J.
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Welcome 2013!!

It has been a while but I'm back!! Life has been busy the flu took me out right before the holidays, I drove all the way to Florida to visit family and now I'm moving but I'm back and ready to organize new and unique events for all of you. Also I'd like to thank my co-organizers, Sarge, Denise and Sameer.

Please keep the suggestions coming and post any one-off events to our discussion page.

I look forward to meeting you all soon.

P.S. Just in case you are super brand new, the Ravens (NFL) have a big playoff game tomorrow at 4:30pm. I suggest you go check out your closest watering hole for a little taste of Baltimore, even if you are not into football it will be great people watching or a great time to do grocery shopping :)