addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Baltimore Newbies Message Board › Tomorrow night...

Tomorrow night...

Alexis J.
alexmarrie
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that Sameer Khan will be your host for the night. I hope to make it but I have a friend visiting from out of town who arrives via bus around 9:30pm ish and I'm not sure if the first thing she'll want to do is head to a loud concert (I might need to feed her first  ).

Also if they ask at the door, let them know you are there to see Sol Frequency since one of our members, Safiyya is in the band. The Brass Monkey is a small venue so you should find each other easily. Hopefully, I will make it over there before it gets too late.

Have fun!!!

Alexis
A former member
Post #: 1
when is brass monkey open? I've been checking on it since monday but doesn't seem to ever be open? :\ Just wanted to check it out.
A former member
Post #: 1