Baltimore Newbies Message Board › Baltimore Kicks Ass (April Edition)

Baltimore Kicks Ass (April Edition)

Alexis J.
alexmarrie
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Hello Newbies,

March is finally coming to a close and the warm weather is on its way :) In addition, to our fantastically fun events planned for April, I just wanted to let you know of a few other things happening around town. After the positive response I received from last month's email, I'll try to do this on a monthly basis. If you would like an event featured (sorry, I don't post "sex toy, Tupperware, jewelry" selling type parties) in the May email, please email me the details.

Cheers to all!!

Alexis

• Ongoing until April 7th: Spring Flower Show in Druid Hill Park at the Rawlings Conservatory. The theme is the "Enchanted Forest" as featured in the movie Cry Baby!
  • 1st Thursdays: Mondo Baltimore at the Windup Space. Go check out some of the most wonderfully craptastic movies ever made while you enjoy a brew. https://www.facebook.com/mondobaltimore­

And just in case you did not know, entry to the Baltimore Museum of Art (BMA) and the Walter's Museum is always FREE.