Baltimore Newbies Message Board › CANCELLED. Boo.

CANCELLED. Boo.

Denise
wookieonendor
Baltimore, MD
Hi everyone!

Fells Point Main Street has cancelled tomorrow night's Pyrate's Ball due to the threat of Horrible Weather coming tomorrow evening.  I'm sad, but I'm happy that everyone will be safe at home (or someplace warm and snug and dry.)

Hope to see y'all sometime soon, and remember; the Privateer Day weekend is still on for this weekend, for those of you who wanna get your pirate/pyrate on.

(And look for a Maryland Renaissance Festival outing this fall.  I love me somma that.)

- Denise

Here's the info from FPMS:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:  Due to the inclement weather forecast and for the safety of patrons and performers alike, the Friday 4/19 Pyrates Ball and Craft & Food Market are CANCELED. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We have in our records that you purchased one or more $20 “Bottomless Mug” for Friday night through Paypal.  You will receive a refund within 48 hours.

The rest of the weekend's activities will go on as planned beginning Saturday at 10am. We hope to see you all out Saturday and Sunday for the weekend full of activities.

If you have not purchased your buttons for Saturday nights 'Pyrate Invasion" Pub Crawl [Drink specials at 20 bars in Fell's Point] please let us know and we can apply your payment to the purchase of buttons.  Please email us at info@fellspointmainstreet.com­.

We appreciate your understanding.

- Adam Sahhar, Privateer Festival Chair