addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Baltimore Newbies Message Board › Best of Baltimore... is coming...

Best of Baltimore... is coming...

Alexis J.
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Hey Newbies,
Make sure you get your tickets this week. They have extended the code use (TIX16) until the 29th.
While $5 is not really a lot (since there are ticket fees) it does mean a lot to the Family Tree charity so they can track their networks impact on sales and meet their ticket sales goals.

So get your tickets NOW, if you have not already.
As an FYI, I did spring for the VIP ticket, but there is no pressure to do so we'll meet outside of that area.

Please indicate in my comment thread by hitting reply when you have your ticket (indicate regular or VIP).
It is important that I have an accurate count so we can find each other, also if for some reason you do not have a good profile picture of yourself, I suggest you change it.

8/1 is going to be a blast.

See you there,
A former member
Post #: 1
Good Morning,

What is this event about? It seems like fun? Should I go to our homepage?