addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Baltimore Newbies Message Board › Meetup details changed: Greenmount Cemetery Tour

Meetup details changed: Greenmount Cemetery Tour

Alexis J.
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Hey folks,
I have increased attendance to 30 participants. Weather for tomorrow looks great for a cemetery tour.
You can RSVP and un-RSVP up until 9am on the day of the event. So if you are still on the wait-list do not despair.
We are meeting at the cemetery office. See you all tomorrow.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­
When: Saturday, November 2, 2013 11:00 AM
Where: Greenmount Cemetary
1501 Greenmount Ave
Baltimore, MD 21202
RSVP limit: 30 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.