Baltimore Photography Message Board The Baltimore Photography Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Reformation of Meetup Group

Reformation of Meetup Group

Antoneo B.
Antoneo
Baltimore, MD
WE're BACK!!  yes we are back and things are changing...1st off-we will start from scratch--To eliminate those who are really not connected and to allow some of you to start fresh, we will be removing all members form the membership status. If you are interested in rejoining the group, it will be no problem but if not, then you aren't signed up fro a group that you aren't interested in. We will be forming a board that will help arrange the info and meetings and also the lessons. Anyone seriously interested, please email me.... I look forward to a rejuvinated group and a educating meetup group- thanks
Alton
user 18436211
Owings Mills, MD
Post #: 15
I'm interested. Thanks Antoneo
Lorena
user 11794961
Waynesboro, PA
Post #: 7
WE're BACK!!  yes we are back and things are changing...1st off-we will start from scratch--To eliminate those who are really not connected and to allow some of you to start fresh, we will be removing all members form the membership status. If you are interested in rejoining the group, it will be no problem but if not, then you aren't signed up fro a group that you aren't interested in. We will be forming a board that will help arrange the info and meetings and also the lessons. Anyone seriously interested, please email me.... I look forward to a rejuvinated group and a educating meetup group- thanks

I am interested in remaining in the group Antoneo. Thank you.
Royal B.
RoyalBacote
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 32
Antonio, I'm interested in remaining in the group.