addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore's Jewish Hangout 20s 30s Group Message Board › Chinese and Movie

Chinese and Movie

Closed to new replies

Shira
RedheadSmiles
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Hi everyone,

When I called to make the reservation this afternoon for PF Changs for Sunday the earliest time that day that was available was 8pm. Is this a problem for anyone? We can change the movie time to be later (next movie time is 4:20pm) so that there is less of a gap between movie and dinner. I will bring dreidels and treats for while we wait.

I am open to ideas if you can find another restaurant that is open and has seating for 6ish people earlier in the evening. Either post a comment or email me your thoughts on the matter. I want to make this a great event.

Happy Hanukkah!

Shira

Email: JewishHangout20s30s@yahoo.com
Shira
RedheadSmiles
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 6
I updated the time to reflect the change of when we are eating and seeing a movie. I am bringing Apples to Apples - Jewish Edition and Hanukka treats to keep us occupied between activities. Please let me know if there is a change in your ability to come so I can adjust for that.

Hope to see you there!