addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Baltimore's Jewish Hangout 20s 30s Group Message Board › Celebrating our first year!

Celebrating our first year!

Shira
RedheadSmiles
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Hello everyone!

I am happy to say that we have been a group for one year! This first year has been great, and I want to make it even better for the year to come.  While membership has broken the 100 mark, I have noticed attendance is still low at some of the meetups and want to improve on this.

Many of you joined the Jewish Hangout because they are looking to find other Jewish people in their 20s and 30s in the Baltimore area. I am interested in learning what you would like to do for meetup events.  If you have an idea and want to be an Event Host, let me know.  Being the Event Host gives you the ability edit details of an event that you are planning, it's a temporary title but gives you access to organizer tools.

All members have the ability to suggest meetups, by clicking "Suggest a New Meetup" on the home page of the group.  Want to see what others have suggested? Go to the "Suggested" tab from the home page and see if there is a meetup suggested that you would want to join.

I am also looking for members willing to step up and play a more active role in organizing events and helping the group.  E-mail me if you are interested.

Thanks for making this group what it is today.  Let's make this a great new year.

Shira

Organizer

Jewish Hangout 20s 30s Group