Hey Guys, due to the injury of today's 100 km ride I wont be able to lead the trail. So there will be road ride from JP nagar central mall to sarjahpur tomorrow hosted by Balajikanth 9980275275. Please join the ride. sorry for this unavoidable cancellation.
Ride from JP nagar Bangalore central to sarjapura and back...
Starting point: Bangalore central at 6:00am on[masked] sunday
We will start the ride sharp at 6:15 and try to finish it by 9:00am. Avg speed that we will try to maintain is 20kmph
Total ride distance(up and down) = approx 50km from central mall jp nagar
Any one who wants to join on the way kindly msg Balajikanth [masked]
RENT A BIKE: Call me [Avinash: Nine84554Seven616 ]
-------- cancelled Plan--------------------------------------------
Route: hsr- silk board- jayadeva flyover-decathlon-trail start
Here is the tentative route and schedule:
5:15am - ride begins from HSR BDA complex; main gate.
5:25am - a 5 mins stop at Silkboard to meet and greet fellow riders
5:45am - Pitstop at Jayadeva hospital
6:15am - Pitstop at IIMB
6:40am - Pitstop at Decathlon, Bannerghatta road
7:15am - Bannerghatta Trail
Please carry snacks, tools and spare tubes for your rides.
We may face issue going inside the forest because of restriction. So we may take the most or the on road route.
couple of rock-interface.
Breakfast, snacks and refreshments are all self sponsored. WE'll stop for breakfast at a decent location enroute.
What to bring:
1. Bike & Accessories
- A working/Serviced cycle,(Check Air pressure)
- For Early Morning/night ride - Powerful front light & Back LED blinkers
- Spare tubes (Minimum 1, Preferably 2 )
- pucture kits and minimal tools (ellen key set) help in case you or your friends end up with a flat.
2. Hydration / Food
- Hydration (water/ electral/glucose / Sports drink/ ORS)
- Snacks (chocolates, Banana, Chikki (ground nut + jagri))
3. Clothing (depends mostly on the type of ride)
- Bright reflective Clothing (for night rides)
- For inside forest dark clothes (If you dont a singel scratch in your skin full sleeves and trousers to avoid damage to skin from thorns when you pass by a wild bush or tree)
- paded cycling shorts gives you a more comfertable rides
4. Additional Money for Food ,Travel back and any other Eventualities.
- its not a Race, its a Ride
- Follow Traffic Rules
- Ride with the Group
- Maintain Sufficient distance between cycles.
- Be Alert on the Road and watch your back
- Motorists (also) have the right of way. Keep left. Over take form right :P
- If you have not been keeping well, Dont ride.
- It is a self supported event. While other cyclists generally stop to help, be prepared to take care of yourself and your bike.
General Instructions :-
- Do a Warm up before your ride.
- Hydrate yourself with ORS or glucose at regular intervals.Plain water is not always good.
- Reach out to Fellow rider who is in need of help.
Ride Safe..Ride Long...
P.S - The group, Host or the Organizers are not claiming any responsibility for the cycles or any kind of damage caused. So please take individual care and responsibility to make it a smooth ride. If you're not following group rules, you will be asked to go back home.