align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bangalore Django User Group Message Board › Need developer experienced in web technologies: .NET /MySQL/ PHP/Javascript(

Need developer experienced in web technologies: .NET /MySQL/ PHP/Javascript(JQuery/AJAX)/CSS/HTML part-time

Shashi
user 13661973
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 6
Hi All,

I am working to develop a startup company and need someone with energy and passion for web technologies to help me in my efforts during their free time. If you want to create something beautiful using technology and are willing to put in hard work, then we have a great chance to make something big happen.

Do reply to this discussion or email me privately with your skillsets and experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
-Shashi