Intellipaat is Launching Big Data Class Room Training in Bangalore on 14th,15th,16th June-13. Learn the fastest growing and most demanding technology in today's worlds from the experts. Intellipaat is the leader in providing online and corporate training on Big data across the globe and trained +3000 participants in just 1 yr.
Big Data - Hadoop Open House Workshop
Date: 14th -16th Jun 2013 at Bangalore
Hadoop Developer course structure is a blend of administration and writing code using Hadoop ecosystem components to show working with Big data. Hadoop developer course focuses on training participants on setting up Hadoop infrastructure, writing Map Reduce Programs, Hive and Pig Scripts, working with HDFS, Zoo keeper, Sqoop and setting up and working on Multi node cluster setup.
Who should attend
Java Developers / Architects, Data warehouse developers /Architects, Big data Professionals, Database Developers,Techno Managers, CTO's
Pre requisites for attending Hadoop Developer Training
Basic knowledge of unix , java, sql scripting
1. Understanding Distributed , parallel ,cloud computing ,No sql concepts
2. Setting up Hadoop infrastructure with single and multi node cluster on amazon ec2
3. Understanding of concepts of Map and Reduce and functional Programming
4. Writing Map and Reduce Programs , Working with HDFS
5. Writing Hive and Pig Scripts and working with Zoo Keeper, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop
6. Ability to design and develop applications involving large data using Hadoop eco system
Detailed Course Content
Introduction to Hadoop
· CAP Theorem
· Databases: Key Value, Document, Graph
· Hive and Pig
Lab 1: Hadoop Hands-on
· Installing Hadoop Single Node cluster
· Understanding Hadoop configuration files
Map Reduce Introduction
· Functional Concept of Map, Concept of Reduce
· Ordering, Concurrency, No Lock, Concurrency Shuffling,
· Reducing, Key, Concurrency
· MapReduce Execution framework
· MapReduce Partitioners and Combiners
· MapReduce and role of distributed filesystem
· Role of Key and Pairs
· Hadoop Data Types
Lab 2: MapReduce Exercises
· Understanding Sample MapReduce code
· Executing MapReduce code
· Architecture, File System
· Data replication
· Name Node
· Data Node
What is Flume?,How it works ? An example
What is Oozie? How it works ? An example
What is Sqoop ? How it works ? An example
· Data Model
· Physical Layout
· DDL DML SQL Operations
Lab 3: Hive Hands ON
· Pig Latin
· Input, Output and Relational Operators
· User Defined Functions
· Analyzing and designing using Pig Latin
Lab 4: Pig Hands on
· Executing Pig Latin scripts on File system
· Executing Pig Latin scripts on HDFS
· Writing custom User Defined Functions
Introduction to Zoo Keeper
Hadoop Multi node Cluster Setup
· Installation and Configuration
· Running MapReduce Jobs on Multi Node cluster
Working with Large data sets
· Steps involved in analyzing large data
· Lab walk through
Ravi has +9years of industry experience in Product Architecture, Competency Development, Product Management, Architecting, designing and implementation large scale Cloud, BigData, Business transformation projects. Currently working on Big Data related technologies like (Hadoop, Map Reduce and PIG) and NoSQL data stores like MongoDB and Cassandra.He has trained more than +1000 professionals and provided trainings to Genpact,Cisco,Vmware,Augusta Networks, SaxGlobal,Mastek,etc
He is certified CCDH 3 and 4 , CCAH 3 and 4 , ZCE,SCJP , SCWCD etc.
You can use the links provided below to get a feel of our training methodology and feedback.
Training Feedback: http://intellipaat.co...
Live Recorded Session Link http://www.youtube.co...
*2000/- discount for early birds enrolling before 2-June-13.
*10% group discount for group of 4 or more participants
*5 % group discount on group of 3 participants
Time : 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
Will be Confirmed to the Registered Participants
Any clarifications, Please contact:
Shilpi Jain/ Deepak Setty/Diwakar
M: +91 9019368913/9611027920/9008311988
T: +91 80 80-42134113
Rs. 22000.00 + 12.36% Service Tax for Per Participant.
(Includes Lunch, Tea /Coffee) Subject to availability of seats.
Terms & Conditions.
Account Name: Intellipaat software solution pvt. Ltd.,
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Bank Account Number: 678505600001
Account Type : Current Account (CA)
Beneficiary Bank Address: Tagore Public School, Swarn Path, Mansarovar Jaipur-302020 (raj.).
RTGS / NEFT / IFSC Code: ICICI00067851