'Brinda Photography' is pleased to announce the schedule of Basic Photography Workshop-1 happening on May 31st and Jun 1st 2014 in Bangalore.
This is aimed for beginners, who have either recently brought a camera or would like to learn from scratch and improve their travel, family and wildlife photography. This is also for those who are looking at taking photography seriously and eventually shoot like professionals. The workshop will help you move from AUTO mode of shooting to the more creative shooting modes like MANUAL, AV etc.
The workshop will let you get comfortable using your DSLR camera and stepping into the world of digital photography.
PLEASE NOTE - RSVPing YES here does not confirm a seat for the workshop. You need to make the payment and mail the transaction details to book a seat. Highlights of the workshop :
* Aimed for beginners * Get the basics of DSLR photography right * Learn to apply theory practically * Small group size of 5-6 people to provide individual attention to participants * We also help in renting cameras for you to try
Last date for reserving your seat is May 28th 2014.
Workshop Content: Day 1 - Introduction to Digital Photography * Getting familiar with your camera
* Basic concepts of digital photography - Understanding Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO, DOF, Exposure Triangle, Metering, White Balance
* How to make better Images - Learn how to make your images more appealing by understanding Composition and working on your subject. Day 2 – Field Visit & Post Processing Techniques
* Field visit to Nandi Hills- hands on shooting experience on location * On-the-field instructions on photography.
* Post the field visit, a review session on the pictures from the field. * Basic Post processing using Adobe Photoshop Pre-Requisite for the workshop:
*The participants are requested to get their own camera and lens. We can help you rent a camera or lens if needed. (Please communicate well in advance)
*A DSLR is preferable.
*No need to get your laptop for the workshop.
*Carry camera manuals.
*Transport to Nandi hills will have to be taken care by individuals.
Workshop Cost: Rs 4,000/- **
Cost includes ‣Coffee/Tea/Snacks on both days ‣Breakfast on Day 2 **Any other expenses outside of the above will have to be borne by the individuals. PAYMENT MODES:
Payment can be made in cash. You may also do a money transfer to my Account No. 071814818006 in the MG Road Branch(IFSC - HSBC[masked]), Bangalore of HSBC Bank in the name of Brinda Yelandur Suresh. Please e-mail us the transaction details after the money transfer so as to help us track your transfer and seat confirmation.
NO refund or cancellation is allowed if less than two working days before workshop dates (not inclusive of the workshop day.)