Coming to Siam Square (near Siam BTS Skytrain station) on Sunday is a coffee hour for you to meet other members of this group. In addition, you will be able to chat with some of the members of the Bangkok Coffee and Movie Meetup Group (almost all expats) as we join them for their coffee hour before their movie, "Dark Shadows", starring Johnny Depp. As of May 10, there have been 23 members of that other group to RSVP to attend.
The coffee time will be one hour and after that, you can either join the movie group for the movie, "Dark Shadows", at the Apex Scala Cinema, Siam Square Soi 1, or stay on with this Expats group at the coffee shop for more conversation. In any case, please click above to RSVP.
To read details about the movie, you can click on Pages in the navigation bar near the top above.
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm (or later) - Coffee, snacks, and conversation at True Coffee (old branch) in Siam Square (Soi 3), not to be confused with the two newer True Coffee branches in Siam Square. (Yes, there are now THREE True Coffee branches in Siam Square.) Please read the detailed directions below so you don't end up at the wrong True Coffee branch.
8:30 pm - the movie group will walk to the Apex Scala Cinema and you can join them or remain at True Coffee for more conversation.
(1) Leave the BTS Skytrain Siam (Central) Station at Exit 2. (If you're not arriving by Skytrain and you're walking under the Skytrain station towards MBK, pass by the Digital Gateway Building.)
(2) When you reach the bottom of the stairs, do a "U-turn" to head in the opposite direction past True Coffee and the Apple Shop in the building called "Digital Gateway".
(3) When you reach the cross street, you are at Siam Square Soi 3.
(4) Turn left and walk one block. On the corner, you will see True Life / True Coffee. It's across the street from Kasikorn Bank (K-Bank), the green-colored bank.
(5) Depending upon availability of chairs, WE WILL BE ON ONE OF THESE FLOORS:
- Ground floor
- One floor up
- Two floors up
Please see my photo on our web page to spot the group.
Grab coffee and a snack (on the ground floor) and join us for 60 minutes of conversation.
See you there!
Bangkok Expats Group
Bangkok Coffee and Movie Meetup