September 27, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
I’ll be at the TCDC from 6.30 pm onwards.
Meeting starts at 7.00 pm and will finish at 8.30 pm.
We will be with a handfull of people for this first MeetUp of this group. That is a good start.
Read the "about us" here on the left to get a good understanding what this MeetUp group is all about.
Agenda for the MeetUp
- Quick introduction and overview by each of the participants on the type of financial assets they invest in or plan to invest in and their experience in these fields.
- A go-round-the-table where participants share how they saw the last-month developments in the financial asset markets they are following and what their expectations are at this moment and for the coming period. Participants can share which markets they are long or short, why, and what time frame they consider.
- Questions and Topics. Participants can throw any financial markets related question and topic into the group. Want to know how others decide upon a position size, why others decide which markets to trade or where to invest their money, here is the time to ask.
- Next MeetUp.
The meeting will be very open, but here are in any case two rules that we will adhere to:
- We do not discuss or share how much money we invest. When discussing position size and risk levels, we’ll talk in terms of percentages of our trading or investing accounts, not in absolute money numbers.
- We do not promote products or services, trying to sell them to other participants.
Please RSVP and send me a message with any questions on this group or event.