addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bangkok Investors and Traders Message Board › Want to meet fellow investors and traders in Bangkok - become co-organizer

Want to meet fellow investors and traders in Bangkok - become co-organizer

A former member
Hello fellow investors and traders,
Bangkok Investors and Traders is looking for co-organizers to get the next meetup happening.
I have moved to Beijing and will not be able to organize any meetup in Bangkok for the foreseeable future.
Are you interested to organize the next meetup for Bangkok Investors and Traders?
If so, contact me and I can make you co-organizer of this meetup group.
Reply now if this is of interest to you or you have any questions on it.
Rgds,
Hans

PS. Here is the link to the Beijing Investors and Traders meetup group:
http://www.meetup.com...­