BarCamp 2014 is scheduled for Saturday October 18th and we are going to need some help organizing, running, and funding the event.
If you are willing and able to help, please stop by Grimaldi's on Thursday August 14th and let us know where you would like to pitch-in. We need people focused on the following areas:
Prior to event - - Recruit & coordinating other volunteers
- Securing room, t-shirt, and food sponsors
- Helping w/ general marketing & event awareness
- Recruit people to present on technology, start-ups, programming, design, etc.
- Identify vendors for water, coffee, lunch, tee-shirts
- After-Party planning
Day of event - - Set-up, tear-down, & clean up
- Registration table & T-Shirt distribution
- Speaker sign-up board
- Room / speaker facilitators
- Snack & Lunch coordinators
If you can't make it to the 8/14 happy hour but still want to help out, just email ken (at) startupmonkey and let us know how you want to help. We will also have a volunteer sign-up form on the website shortly. Stay tuned for details.
Thanks, see you next Thursday!