|Sent on:||Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:02 PM|
Coalition of Tampa/ACT Spay/Neuter Clinic
Social Media Intern
The ACT Spay/Neuter Clinic is seeking an
intern to manage
social media initiatives. This is an ideal position for an
animal lover wanting
to utilize their social media skills to benefit a local
position is unpaid, with potential to turn into a part-time
paid position. For
more information about the clinic, visit: www.actampa.org.
· - Manage social media initiatives for the clinic. Design and implement a social media strategy to enhance relationships with existing supporters and gain new supporters.
· - Solicit blog writers and articles and manage blog.
· - Visit the clinic on a regular basis to take pictures of clients and animals for distribution through Facebook and Twitter.
· - Develop and promote news stories via social media.
· - Promote clinic events and programs via social media.
· - Familiarity with popular social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress
· - Community focus
· - Animal lover
· - Experience working with people
· - Strong oral and written communication skills
For more information, contact: [address removed]