We did Fathers Office once before, but unfortunately we didn't get to experience the great balcony due to heavy rain. Numbers were also effected that evening with only about 15-20 people attending. As the sunny evenings will be winding down soon, let's get back there and enjoy the balcony as it should be!
Father's Office Speakeasy Bar & Restaurant is based on prohibition Americana in the 1920s, when the consumption of alcohol was prohibited. Vintage pieces line the establishment, including an original Swanston Street sign. The spectacular view of the State Library sets the scene to chill on our large wrap-around balcony with a signature cocktail; or there's the opulent dining room with tin ceiling, art deco inspired wall sconces and decanter lighting. The custom made copper beer tap over the industrial-style bar, period mosaics and gangster wall encapsulate the era of underground speakeasy bars.
$5 Bellinis all night long.Freshly pressed fruit each day to make our mouth watering fruit Bellinis.Usually $18 each, Thursday nights ONLY $5 from 5pm.
$5 selected beer, wine & spirits from 5pm to 7pm AND from 8pm to 9pm
We have some tables reserved along the balcony overlooking the State Library.
How will you find us?
1) At all our bars just ask for "Meetup".. I will always let the venue know.
2) You can look around and find us, (You will get to know us after a few raids together) I can also be seen wearing a fedora hat
3) I may put in a description of where we will be located in the bar (If I don't it is usually because there is no need)
4) You can always call me on my mobile if you really get stuck/lost/etc.. [masked]
5) Check this description page on the day for any last minute updates