Barefoot & Free Trail Running Club Message Board › Possible Rain

Possible Rain

A former member
Hello Everyone!

I have been listening to the weather report and it has forecasted rain for this evening. If that is the case then I believe it would be safest to cancel this run as the trail can be moderately difficult to navigate at night not including the added complication of rain. If the forecast is still bleak by 5:30 I will cancel this run. To be sure it will be held again! I look forward to seeing you all! Until then happy trails!

-Christina
Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy