addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Barnacles Underwater Hockey Message Board › Cheshire Pool

Cheshire Pool

Mike O.
user 12926933
Stratford, CT
Post #: 14

All,

I have been in touch with the Cheshire public pool, and they have agreed to let us play on Sundays from either 2-4 or 3-5. From what I've heard so far the majority voted for 3-5pm so I am waiting for agreement from the pool. As of right now please plan on attending this Sunday (10-21-12) from 3-5pm at the Cheshire Public pool on Rte. 10 in Cheshire (see link www.cheshirect.org/recreation-and-le­isure/community-pool for directions and information). I will be providing most of the information via meetup so please continue to login and look here for updates, I will also send it out on yahoo. Thanks!

Cheers,

Mike O.

Mike O.
user 12926933
Stratford, CT
Post #: 15
Update to the schedule, I confirmed with Cheshire pool and they would like us to play from 2-4pm on Sunday. Spread the word.
Mike O.
user 12926933
Stratford, CT
Post #: 16
Also, some additional info for the Cheshire pool.

They are giving us a large portion of the pool, but we will be sharing it with the regulars who swim there. So:

Be on your best behavior
No cursing
No argumentative yelling
Let's play by the rules and have a fun and fair game
Anything the pool officials tell us is gold, do as they say, we don't want to lose this pool before we start regularly going.

Thank you,
Mike O.
Mike O.
user 12926933
Stratford, CT
Post #: 17
All,

I just want to thank everyone for coming out to Cheshire on Sunday. It was a great game, the pool was awesome and we had a great time.

Due to a swim meet next weekend we will not be able to get the pool, but I hope to have it the following weekend. Keep an eye out on Meetup for the event!

Thanks again!

Mike O.