addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Barnacles Underwater Hockey Message Board › RICONN BARNACLES SCRIMMAGE

RICONN BARNACLES SCRIMMAGE

Mike O.
user 12926933
Stratford, CT
Post #: 4
Hi All,

Ed Dickerman and I have setup a scrimmage, RICONN vs. Barnacles on Nov. 27th at Avery Point from 11-1pm. There is no prize, this is not a tournament, just another chance to play UWH and with some good folks from across teh way at a much larger pool. The cost is # of players/ $160 for the time and we will also throw some money in as a tip for Scott. Let me know who is interested. Thanks!

Mike O.
John G.
user 12925252
Mystic, CT
Post #: 1
Mike,

I would like to participate, but that date is during the "Thanksgiving Weekend", and I will likely be out-of-town.

John G.
Mike O.
user 12926933
Stratford, CT
Post #: 5
Hello All,

The date will be changing for this due to scheduling issues. We may do a Friday night sometime between now and mid December. Is that an okay night for everyone? If not is Saturday during the day better?

Thanks,
Mike
Mike O.
user 12926933
Stratford, CT
Post #: 6
I will need to know by the end of today if there is interest otherwise we won't be setting up the scrimmage until after the New Year. Thanks in advance.

Mike O.
John G.
user 12925252
Mystic, CT
Post #: 2
Mike,

I suggest that you set the date of the Scrimmage for a Saturday in mid-January.

John G.