Winter 2014 Finale
Eligibility: Top 9 players as listed in the weekly point standings by total points
Limited: by Invitation only.
Entry Fee: $80.00 with a $20.00 option
Starting Stack: $20,000 in chips with option, $10,000 without the option
Options: Players have a single Re-buy Option ($80 for $15,000 in chips) and an Add-On Option only at first break ($80 for $15,000 in chips). Re-buy can be executed at any time before break but only once granted your chip count is less than or equal to the starting amount and add-on for players who either make it to the break regardless of chip count or have executed their re-buy and there chip count is at $0. Those executing their add-on in this case, will not be able to add-on again regardless of circumstances.
Seating: computer randomly generates seating list based on RSVP list
Dealers: a dealer will be available and we will add a second if necessary.
Blinds: are 20 minutes in duration. Antes are introduced after break. re-buy period ends after level 5. No exceptions.
100-200; 200-400; 300-600; Break (5)
400-800; 500-1000 Break (15)
600-1200 ante 100; 700-1400 ante 100; 800-1600 ante 200; 900-1800 ante 200; Break
1000-2000 ante 200; 1500-3000 ante 300; 2000-4000 ante 400; 3000-6000 ante 500; Break
5000-10000 ante 1000; 7500-15000 ante 2000; 10000-20000 ante 2000; Break
10000-20000 ante 5000 Curfew
Prize Pool: will be supplemented by approximately $3000 dollars
1st 50.0%, 2nd 30.0%, 3rd 20.0%
We play and follow the standard rules of tournament as outlined by the TDA: www.pokertda.com
Code of Conduct: players will be asked to be courteous in their moments of turmoil. Poking fun at other players should be just that, fun. If found to be excessive by the tournament director, time penalties and other penalties can and will be imposed. We are first and foremost a social club whose intent is to play friendly poker.
Following are updated rules that will be enforced and influence many hands, please read:
• At Your Seat - a player must be at his seat when the first card is dealt on the initial deal or they will have a dead hand. A player not then at their seat is dealt in, they may not look at the cards and the hand is immediately killed after the initial deal.
• Calling Time - A Player must be in his seat and must have been dealt in to be able to call time. In your seat means within an arms length of you chair.
• Exposing your hand - if a player, in a heads up environment, intentionally exposes their hand to the other player, the hand now remains alive regardless of intent.
• Mucking your hand - if a player mucks their hand in front of themselves (away from the muck) the hand is still alive and can be turned over as a valid hand. If a players cards enter the muck and they are able to identify the two exact cards (value and suit and the exact position), the hand is still alive.
• Inappropriate play- Inappropriate play such as swearing and or throwing cards is punishable by a penalty. Using words such as F*** can be used but cannot be used towards any other player in an offensive manner. Expressions such as C*** On a Rock or Jack S*** are permissible as they are expressions of a players hand strength and not their ability or persona.
It is up to you to know the basic poker rules when playing in a tournament.
Not properly educating yourself can cause you to unknowingly commit an infraction and get penalized or even disqualified.