addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

[New York Co-Ed] Basketball for the Vertically Challenged Message Board › Women players needed for a weekday coed league

Women players needed for a weekday coed league

user 10506411
New York, NY
Post #: 3
To all the ladies of BFTVC:

If you are looking to play during the week, my coed team is in need of some female players. This winter I was responsible for playing the whole time and it was tough. The league starts up in a few weeks and we play once a week in schools throughout the city. Its friendly and fun - every now and then you get those Lebron wanna-be to play against but that is not the overall vibe.

Exact day and fee amount (under $100) to be announced when i get that information.
Let me know if you're interested in playing.

Hope to see you all one of these upcoming Saturdays.