Baton Rouge Board and Card Gamers Message Board › 50-Something Members, Are any of you out there?

50-Something Members, Are any of you out there?

Shannon
slcory75
Metairie, LA
Post #: 8
Hey, I just joined the group of hopes of finding people to get together with and have some simple fun. Maybe a night of Monopoly or Pictionairy. I can also bring a Wii, if ya'd like to do maybe Wii Sports or something like that. If there's 50+ members in this group then aren't there a few out there that wants to get together? Please?
J S C.
JSCervini
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 32
Heh heh, I know what you're talking about. I've been trying to poke and prod these people into life. I suppose that a lot of them joined up to see what was out there, and then got back to their busy lives. But I can certainly say that I definitely want to meet up sometime for board games!

I suggest Coffee Call if you don't mind coffee shops for gaming. :)
Gundela H.
user 10870796
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 1
Great idea! I would love to get together with people for games. I myself don't have the facilities to host a game party, but I am happy to contribute with food or drinks. I can generally only make it on weekends. Let's get something started.
J S C.
JSCervini
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 33
Great idea! I would love to get together with people for games. I myself don't have the facilities to host a game party, but I am happy to contribute with food or drinks. I can generally only make it on weekends. Let's get something started.

First post I see. Welcome to the group!

Anyhoo, I don't see why we can't whip something together. We have enough interest, I'm sure...
A former member
Post #: 10
He-he. 50-something? He-he
Shannon
slcory75
Metairie, LA
Post #: 10
I work as a host at the Chili's in Gonzales. So, my schedule is unpredictable. But give me enough notice and I might be able to trade shifts with someone.
If anyone has Pictionairy, I'd be all for a night of that. That's one of my favorites. Maybe learning some new games, too.
Coffee shops work fine for me. Just tell me where and give me plenty of notice. We could also do some other stuff, if anyone wants. Maybe we could even go bowling or something once or twice. Let's just have some fun.
J S C.
JSCervini
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 34
I work as a host at the Chili's in Gonzales. So, my schedule is unpredictable. But give me enough notice and I might be able to trade shifts with someone.
If anyone has Pictionairy, I'd be all for a night of that. That's one of my favorites. Maybe learning some new games, too.
Coffee shops work fine for me. Just tell me where and give me plenty of notice. We could also do some other stuff, if anyone wants. Maybe we could even go bowling or something once or twice. Let's just have some fun.

Ah, I can understand that, having an unpredictable schedule and all that. Perhaps we can meet at Coffee Call, as I suggested earlier, two weekends from now (Saturday March 6th or Sunday the 7th). For those who don't know, it's on College Dr. in the shopping plaza next to the Wal-Mart. People go there all the time to indulge in not just coffee and beignets, but also in their board gaming fixes.

Other suggestions are also welcome. :)