addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Baton Rouge Board and Card Gamers Message Board › Game Development

Game Development

A former member
Post #: 71
I just got back from the Apples to Apples meetup. Despite the relatively low attendance, there was some interest in my game development when I was talking to the attendees afterwards. You can find my game development blog here: http://thatnewgamestu...­
A former member
Post #: 9
Sorry I didn't make it Jason; Wednesdays are tough for me. :(
I know there are lots of people traveling etc this summer, affecting attendance - hopefully next month everybody will be back in place. 'Course, everything will be more crowded then but I'm sure we'll make it work.

Hoping to see you on Saturday,
Carrie
A former member
Post #: 72
Oh it's allright Carrie. Hopefully we'll be able to get back to those nice attendance numbers we're all used to.