Announcing SkeptiCal, the Northern California conference on science and skepticism! This day-long event includes speakers, panels, and discussions on a wide array of subjects, including:
• Paul Doherty - The Boundaries of Science
• Dan Dugan - Thirteen Years to Failure: A Federal Lawsuit to Stop Public Funding of Cult-Like Waldorf Schools
• Andrew Fraknoi - Nancy Reagan’s Astrologer, Jetology, and the Zoodiac: An Astronomer Looks at Astrology
• Sheldon W. Helms - Psychological Pseudoscience
• Sheril Kirshenbaum - Science Literacy in the 21st Century
• Frank Mosher - Kids, Science, and Skepticism... For Adults!
• Patrick O'Reilly - Cons, Scams and Undue Influence
• Ben Santer -A Discernible Human Influence on Global Climate
• And comedian Norm Goldblatt!!
Tickets are on sale now, with discounted pricing until May 1st! CLICK HERE for details!