addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists/Freethinkers/Skeptics Message Board › Post-Rapture Pet Rescue Service

Post-Rapture Pet Rescue Service

Gavin I.
globetable
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 159
I'm talking to Bart Centre, the pet rapture rescue guy, about starting the service here for like-minded "golden rule" atheists in this part of the world. He has no plans to expand into California and has given me his blessing to start one here as long as I/we make a point of making very clear, I am in no way associated with him or his organization, use his material and so on.

Having worked in animal rescue, I agree advocacy groups (IDA, PETA, vegans) are not working with the same reality as those who actually work with the animals.

People who participate in and enable the folks who thinks its golden to stand in front of any church/religious organization meeting and so on waving shit-covered draws, mock or otherwise, PETA, IDA, Vegans, Animal First types, need not apply.

Guess that leaves you out, Larry, and no doubt a good chunk of your organizing committee.

If this post isn't instantly pulled for committing the ultimate atheist heresy, by suggesting that human beings should try to be nice to one another for a change, and you are interested in something nice and not cheering on the ugliness and bigotry advocated by this atheist group and others, feel free to contact me.

I organize the San Francisco Jeet Kune Do/Kali Meetup, you can direct contact me through that.

Just because I'm a reactionary, doesn't make me an idiot.

Gavin Impett