Bay Area Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists/Freethinkers/Skeptics Message Board › Seeking a room in the bay area - SF, Berkeley or San Rafael

Seeking a room in the bay area - SF, Berkeley or San Rafael

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!

I am a mature, responsible, financially secure professional woman. I am seeking a room in a shared home in the bay area.

I'm an atheist and would love to live with like-minded people.

I have no kids or pets, and I don't smoke. I'm quiet and considerate. I did stand-up comedy for a long time, so I am fun to have around.

I enjoy cooking, communal meals, good conversation, laughter, gardening, biking, and swing and salsa dancing.

If you have a room, please contact me here and I will get back to you.

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 4
Hello!

I am a mature, responsible, financially secure professional woman. I am seeking a room in a shared home in the bay area.

I'm an atheist and would love to live with like-minded people.

I have no kids or pets, and I don't smoke. I'm quiet and considerate. I did stand-up comedy for a long time, so I am fun to have around.

I enjoy cooking, communal meals, good conversation, laughter, gardening, biking, and swing and salsa dancing.

If you have a room, please contact me here and I will get back to you.

Thanks!
lClaudine I have a remodeled basement apartment (kitchen, living room, bedroom and full bath)for rent at $1650/mo. If interested respond to this discussion. George Cunningham