Bay Area Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists/Freethinkers/Skeptics Message Board › Chip Coffey in San Francisco on Friday April 6th

Chip Coffey in San Francisco on Friday April 6th

A former member
Post #: 60
Is this a lecture only group? Or are there a few members of this 1,170 person group that would like to be involved in letting child abuser, grief vampire Chip Coffey know that we aren't going to let his book tour go unnoticed.

The IIG in LA last night did their best to let Coffey know we were there.

Coffey is in San Diego tonight and San Francisco Friday. (Needs to be confirmed as they don't know anything about it when I called but they might be using another name to hide Coffey from the skeptics like the Biltmore in LA did)

Join the conversation.

http://www.facebook.c...­
Susan F.
user 11220914
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 13
Jay Diamond of Reason4Reason is organizing the protest:

"Anyone interested in some skeptical activism?

It's last-minute, but tomorrow (Friday) night actor/intuitive healer/psychic/medium/spiritual counselor Chip Coffey will be doing readings and promoting his new book ("Growing Up Psychic") in San Francisco. Mr. Coffey is host of A&E's "Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal" (Presumably the "E" part of "A&E"), a particularly insidious form of BS in which he tries to convince children that magical thinking is real. We're going to distribute pamphlets debunking psychics, and possibly wearing some tinfoil hats in the process.

Sound like fun? Send me an e-mail to J at reason4reason.org and I'll send you details..."