Bay Area Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists/Freethinkers/Skeptics Message Board › Did you take any pics or video during the Pride march?...

Did you take any pics or video during the Pride march?...

Sheldon W. H.
whatadrag
San Ramon, CA
Hi, everyone!

Please excuse the email, but I have a personal request to make of you.  If you attended the SF Pride march this weekend and took pics and/or video, can you please let me know?  My friend, Robert, came all the way up from Bakersfield to march with me, and I repaid him by leaving his digital camera and HD video camera on the BART train!  I'm just sick about it...not because of the cameras (those, I can easily replace), but because of the video and pictures he took during this once-in-a-lifetime event.

I'm hoping that some of you got some great shots and video, and I'll be able to compile some media to replace what I deprived him of through my sleep-deprived idiocy.

My email address is OhlonePsych at yahoo dot com, if you'd like to help out.

Thanks!

-- Sheldon
Susan F.
user 11220914
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 16
Oh, bummer! I know that Brian Gortner, Greta Christina, and Rudy Ruddell took a lot of pics. Good luck!