Bay Area Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists/Freethinkers/Skeptics Message Board › Joannathan Miller's Brief History of Disbelief

Joannathan Miller's Brief History of Disbelief

Simon W.
user 2280196
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
I have been able to download all three episodes of Joannathan Miller's Brief History of Disbelief - its out there on Bit Torrent if you look and know what to do with Bit Torrent. Looks like good stuff so far but after the first episode we're only just getting into the nitty gritty of the subject.

I don't really condone copyright infringement but this will be free to air broadcast TV in a few days time so anyone and his PVR will be able to get it. For some reason I don't get KCSM, I suspect others have the same problem, hence the need to download.

So if you are unable to view the 3 part series on TV or miss some and can't wait however long it will take for the show to appear on DVD then let me know via a message on this board and I'll work out how to get the files to you (either download, by post or by hand at the next meeting we can both get to). The series is about 1.5GB of avi media files (xvid/mp4 format) so you'll need at least:

a) a computer than can play xvid/mp4 AVI files,
b) a DVD-R reader

or a friend(s) with these things.

Cheers

Simon