Bay Area Bookworms Book Club Message Board › Alternate day for discussing "Telegraph Avenue"

Alternate day for discussing "Telegraph Avenue"

Valerie F.
user 48528652
Group Organizer
Emeryville, CA
Hi Bookworms!

I've just posted an alternate book discussion event on Wednesday, January 16th for "Telegraph Avenue" because there was so much demand for this discussion. If you are on the waiting list for the January 13th (Sunday) book discussion, and you can make the Wednesday event, please change your Sunday RSVP to "no" and RSVP "yes" for Wednesday (yay!). Alternately, if you are RSVP'd "yes" for Sunday, but Wednesday would work better for you, please switch your RSVPs so that those who are on the wait list for Sunday can attend.

Cher will be hosting this book event (I will not be attending), so expect a message from her later about how to find her in front of the secure building you'll be meetin' at. Another one of our members has generously offered his condo's community meeting room for this event - thanks Randy!

Let me know if you all have any questions.

Cheers,

~Val

Valerie F.
user 48528652
Group Organizer
Emeryville, CA
Post #: 3
P.S. - I know Friday evening was just a hair more popular for the alternate weekday, but between Cher's schedule and the logistical nightmare of finding an appropriately quiet place for meeting on a Friday night, we decided on Wednesday. Hope that can work for folks!