addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Bookworms Book Club Message Board › Reminders for Feb 10th meeting...

Reminders for Feb 10th meeting...

Valerie F.
user 48528652
Group Organizer
Emeryville, CA
Hi Bookworms!

Our Sunday, Feb. 10th meeting to discuss "Hallucinations" is fast approaching. The month just flew by, didn't it? Just a reminder that if you need to change your RSVP, to please do so sooner rather than later and at least 24 hours prior to the event - that way there will be space for folks who are interested and able to attend.

During our first BABBC meeting to discuss "Telegraph Avenue" at Room 389, we were surprised to find the place clogged with football fans (when I had scoped it out on a Sunday afternoon a couple of months prior, no one was really around). However, given that the Super Bowl has passed, I think there should be plenty of room there this Sunday. So, let's meet as planned at 389 Grand Ave - I'll try to stake out a spot in the back if there is room. If it's a little crowded again, we may end up in the front porch area as we did last time, so please bring weather-appropriate clothing.

Looking forward to seeing you all and having a good discussion!