addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Bookworms Book Club Message Board › Meet at my quiet home as an second option with the same book chosen.

Meet at my quiet home as an second option with the same book chosen.

A former member
Post #: 25
Hey folks, I really like Luka's but found it super distracting for such a meaningful discussion about 'Room'. I live in walking distance to the Oakland rose garden but there is no Bart nearby. I would even be happy to supply wine and sparkling water! I, also, have cats but no wall-to-wall carpeting and have learned from folks with allergies if u sit on an unupholstered chair it helps too. Let me know if u are interested.