December 31, 2012 · 3:00 PM
Would you like to share a comfy cabin in the snow? Steve K. and I have a Beautiful rental cabin for New Year's Eve and Jan 1. We will be cross country skiing on Bear Valley's groomed trails by day, cooking, eating and celebrating by night. So far there are 5 of us going. That would leave potential for up to 3 more fellow Explorers. The share for each bedroom, or the loft, sleeping 2 or 3 persons, is $237 for two nights, which includes housecleaning and home owners' protection. You can see the cabin details at http://www.vrbo.com/391066. The rules are: no smoking, no pets. Hopefully, you are willing to join in with New Year's Eve festivities - wearing a goofy hat, drinking a bubbly drink, and dancing. All before midnight.
If you are interested, please contact me (Ann, your organizer) directly at [masked] with the following information.
1. How many in your party? If solo, would you be willing to share a bedroom with another solo person? Does gender matter?
2. Do you have a 4-wheel drive or would you need to carpool with someone who does?
3. Would you want to share meals, if so, what would you like to bring (the general idea is fine).
4. What kind of snow play would you like engage in? What time do you anticipate arriving at the cabin on Dec. 31?
5. What are your favorite cabin activities?