addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Brain Hackers Message Board › The Brain Mapping Project

The Brain Mapping Project

A former member
Post #: 1
Will be interesting to see what kind of impact the govt investment ends up having on braintech:

http://www.nytimes.co...­
Gary F.
user 11264670
Belmont, CA
Post #: 1
This project is already well underway. I have a presentation that in part covers this top down approach to understanding the human brain. There is also a bottom up approach that I also cover in the talk if anyone is interested.
Jon V.
user 12751012
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 3
This project is already well underway. I have a presentation that in part covers this top down approach to understanding the human brain. There is also a bottom up approach that I also cover in the talk if anyone is interested.

I, for one, am interested.