June 30, 2012 · 4:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
We are tight on space and from past experience people who sign up and don't show up. For those on the attending list have till Thursday (6/14/12) to message one of the host (George or Rea) to arrange payment and have the wavier signed or you will get bumped from the list. Those on the waitlist if you get a spot you have two days to message one of the host or you will be bumped. (note: we do not have a pay pal account and we don't you guys to have to pay for the service charge that is why we are doing it this way)
We talked about this at the last event and it's finally happening! I've always wanted to try archery and I think it will be a lot of fun - so I hope you can join me! The limit is a max of 12 - so if you really want to join us, please message George or I so we can collect your payment and have you sign a waiver from All American Archery. George is helping me organize this event so thank you, George!
I hope you guys are doing well and see you soon!
Time 4:30pm (we have the rental for 90min)
Link direction: http://www.allamericanarchery.com/directions/
Limit: 12 people (max) need 10 for the cost to be $15pp
They will give us a 30mim safety course, anyone who feels comfortable shooting can go to the main range to shoot on their own. Everyone else will work with the instructor at the practice range until they feel comfortable before moving onto the main range, paper targets are provided. It's an outdoor range!
From the north:
- Take the Foothill exit from Interstate 280.
- Head South (towards the hills, away from the bay) on Foothill.
- At the second traffic light (Stevens Creek Boulevard), Foothill becomes Stevens Canyon Road.
- Travel about 2 more miles, going around the Stevens Canyon Reservoir, until you come to a stop sign at the intersection of Stevens Canyon Road and Mount Eden Road.
- Continue straight on Mount Eden Road for about a quarter mile or more. The archery range will be on your left just before the crest of the hill.
From the south:
- From 85 and De Anza Boulevard, head southwest to Pierce.
- At the light, turn on Pierce.
- Continue on Pierce and turn right on Mt. Eden.
- It’s easier to see the Mt Eden Winery sign than the street sign.
- As you crest the hill, the archery range will be a hard right into a driveway.
- There’s a big wooden sign that says “ARCHERY RANGE”.