add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bay Area Bucket Listers Message Board › Meetup details changed: Bonfire & BBQ Potluck!

Meetup details changed: Bonfire & BBQ Potluck!

Rea R.
user 17598661
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hi, group! I'm sorry, but I have to make this bonfire a week earlier than what was scheduled. Work may be sending me at the end of July for a conference to NYC and I just don't want to take a chance because I'm really looking forward to our beach day :)

I hope you can still all make it! To those who are going to the Ice-Breaker event on July 15, we can discuss :)

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, July 23, 2011 2:30 PM

Where: Seabright Beach
East Cliff Dr at Seabright Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95062

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.