addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Bucket Listers Message Board › Important Info about Zip Line Event

Important Info about Zip Line Event

Rea R.
user 17598661
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hi, guys!

Just a quick update! We currently have a reservation for 2 sets of group which is 16 people. The zip-line place emails me each time someone makes a payment. The following people have paid and we are good to go. However, for the people who have not paid yet, please make your payment by July 21st which is tomorrow. The deadline is July 23rd or they will charge my card for all 16 spots. One group consists of 8 people. If Maria pays her spot, then that would complete our 8. I'm excited for this!

I will see most of you at the beach event this Saturday!

People who have paid are as follows -

1. Rea Rivera

2. Erin Hegarty

3. Christina Tsai

4. Christina may be bringing a friend

5. Ronald Hardin

6. Joseph Kwan

7. Joenel Johnson

8. Maria Blasko signed up through Mt Hermon's web site, but no payment yet.

Rea