Bay Area Bucket Listers Message Board › B.A.B.L. Update!

B.A.B.L. Update!

Rea R.
user 17598661
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hi, everyone!! Better late than never - but Happy 2012! I hope you guys are having a great start to the New Year so far.

I haven't been active on our site for the past two months because of two new projects that I'm currently working on in Fremont. Most of you know that I work for a R.E.I.T. (Real Estate Investment Trust) company. Investors have purchased two properties worth a total of $53 million & I've been assigned to do the acquisition & renovation. The project should last until 09/2012.

I miss the events so please look out for some upcoming ones that I will be planning for us! Things have settled down with this project a bit and I'm finding more time to get back on MeetUp. Welcome to all our new members - I usually say hello to each new member, but I just have not been able to & I do apologize for that.

Lastly, I know that there are several "suggested" events in our group right now. I'm going to go through them and ask the member who created the event if they are still interested in organizing it. If not, I think the best thing to do is for me to delete those events - but re-introduce them when all details are confirmed so that it's not just a "suggested event" or a "pending event" which leaves you all wondering if it's actually happening or not.

Can't wait to see you guys and I'm looking forward to crossing more things off our bucket list soon!

Sincerely,

Rea