addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay Classic Fiction Book Club Message Board › Important: Your RSVP to Tender is the Night

Important: Your RSVP to Tender is the Night

Carissa
CP20
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA

Hello Classical Enthusiasts-
I hope everyone enjoyed Tender is the Night; I'm looking forward to our dinner and discussion at Giovanni's! 
Just a friendly reminder to please update your RSVP if your status has changed ASAP. If you are receiving this e-mail, then you are on the RSVP or wait list. You have up to 24 hours before the meet-up to cancel (until 6:30 p.m. on Mon. night). Please be mindful that this group has a strict No Show/Late Cancel Policy:

http://www.meetup.com...­

When you get to Giovanni's, you can ask for me or the book club......we have a table in the back room! See you then, Carissa