addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Bay Classic Fiction Book Club Message Board › Great Gatsby or Jay-Z?

Great Gatsby or Jay-Z?

Devon D'Ewart H.
user 45078202
Alameda, CA
Post #: 1
This is off topic to our current books, but I highly recommend this quiz. The challenge is to identify if the quotation comes from Jay-Z or Great Gatsby. Apparently both Jay-Z and Fitzgerald are poets.

I wont even tell you how badly I scored.
Carissa
CP20
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Post #: 51
I'm intrigued but I don't see a link for the quiz!
Devon D'Ewart H.
user 45078202
Alameda, CA
Post #: 2
Sorry about that! Here is the link!

http://www.vulture.co...­
Garrick S.
user 13348231
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 2
Having never read The Great Gatsby or listened to Jay-Z I thought I would try. The quotes are interesting and in some cases thought provoking. I had fun 7 of 10 correct.
Carissa
CP20
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Post #: 52
I've read the great gatsby but it's been many years! Maybe we'll have to read that one month! I also got 7 out 10! I'm surprised I did that well....didn't realize how difficult it would be to tell the difference.