addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Classical Music Meetup Message Board › extra ticket to SFS Feb 2

extra ticket to SFS Feb 2

Cecily
user 6990097
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 42
Hi,
I have an extra ticket to the SF Symphony, Wed Feb 2, 8 pm. (Beethoven Triple Concerto w/Jeremy Denk, Alisa Weilerstein & Chee-Yun; Beethoven Sym. Nos. 1&2). It's center terrace, $20. Pls let me know if interested. We're also meeting for dinner before at 6:30.

Thanks,
Cecily
Gauri
user 7114631
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
Do you have only one? Gauri
Cecily
user 6990097
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 44
yes, I only have 1 extra. it's still available as of now! hope someone will want to join me. pls respond by 5 pm if possible. Thanks!
Gauri
user 7114631
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
Sorry, I was looking for two. thanks, Gauri
Cecily
user 6990097
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 45
Sorry, I was looking for two. thanks, Gauri

you're welcome. Found someone to go:)